Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 135: You Need to Go Die, Sir. RIGHT NOW.

Feeling infinitely enraged
Listening to Bach's Cello Suite 1 Prelude
It's 6:19 PM

I'm going to curse, and I'm going to bitch and moan. If you don't like it, then DON'T READ IT.

My blood pressure won't go down for a while because of these damned fuckers. I hate them, I hate them, and I hate them. I just can't describe through words how much I wish I could pummel these pieces of shit from the face of existence.

I hate these fuckers who blatantly write bloody lies on their pay sheets so they can self-righteously steal hundreds of dollars from the College.

I hate these fuckers who blindly spill forth lies from their filthy, rotting mouths about the hours they put into the jobs which they have no respect for or pride over.

I hate these fuckers who have no damned ounce of respect whatsoever for the resources that are graciously provided for them, but then choosing to abuse, overuse, and waste them with their motto of "I-paid-the-school-fees-so-I-can-do-whatever-I-want."

I hate these fuckers who live without ever thinking twice about their principalities and actions and the repercussions that will follow them.

I hate these fuckers who have no more decency than child raping, disgusting pieces of scum.

Why can't people have at least some decency?

Why don't people learn to have respect for others and the environment?

Why are so many peopled marked with decadence and ugliness?

If there were no humaneness and decency in me, I would enjoy being my own judge, jury and executioner. Pummel people into the ground and beat the living hell out of them.

Scientific discoveries and technological breakthroughs are being made at a blinding speed, faster than we can imagine, but what can we say about social responsibility and moral aptitude? Not much change since... when?

Seriously, people, COME ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment