Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Conviction for Blogging in Chicago

I am strongly convicted to resume personal blogging here, as I deem it fit as one of the only outlets that I currently have (other than alcohol, or in combination with alcohol) for letting off frustration, loneliness, sadness, and, to a lesser degree, disappointment.  Perhaps, it is an attempt for me to fend off any one, or combination, of them, including depression.

I think depression is real.  You don't know it unless you've had it.

You don't know anyone else's suffering until you've experienced it firsthand yourself.

You don't know suffering until you've experienced it firsthand yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment