Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 71: How to Not Be Happy I

Feeling like just got kicked in the butt
Listening to On Bended Knees - Boys II Men
In the Ross Commons Office
At 2:15 in the morning

How is it that people can be so unhappy not sometimes, but almost always? Is it because of such horrendously unfortunate circumstances that lead them down to this path?

How is it that people can be so unsatisfied with where they are right now? Is it because they willfully turn a blind eye on all things good in their life?

How is it that people can count only their sorrows, miseries, and misfortunes, but not their blessings? Is it because of our selfish nature, our predominating feeling of loss for all the better things that could have happened instead of a feeling of gratitude in all the worse that did not?

No comments:

Post a Comment