Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Monday, October 1, 2012

D+24 Autumn Leaves Drift By My Window

It's raining. It's cold. I can see my breath hang in the air for a second or two before it disappears. I trudge back to my place of rest after a tiring day of focusing on studies... Leaves of red and golden hues on the wet grass. Leaves. Autumn leaves. Why are you on the ground? Why so glum? You cannot hide your tears even in this rain. Where has summer gone? I miss you... I miss you, though I cannot say what makes me miss you more than the all the other ones that have passed by.

Autumn Leaves (Les Feuilles Muertes)

The falling leaves drift by my window
The autumn leaves of red and gold
I see your lips, and summer kisses
The sun-burnt hands I used to hold

Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

No comments:

Post a Comment