Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vermont = Nowhere

Feeling a bit lonely
Listening to the commentary on a gaming e-TV show


Dear my concerned and nosy reader,

Hello and welcome to my humble blog!

To tangibly keep in touch with my family and friends, I will do (or at least try) regular updates on my whereabouts and health - yes, very interesting topics, aren't they? - that will mostly be about my next four years of life both in and out of Middlebury College.

I'll try really hard to keep my writings interesting, so that I will know that people enjoy reading what I write, which then leads to: better self-esteem, self-confidence, motivation, increased happiness... Just kidding.

So, here's the real deal:

Where am I coming from
Bangkok, Thailand

Where am I going to
Middlebury College in Vermont, United States of America

Did I get a US visa
Thankfully, yes

When does Orientation start
Morning of February 3rd for international students, 4th for everyone else

When does the school semester start
Morning of February 9th

Why am I going to school 6 months later than everyone else
Midd (short for Middlebury) terms start on two different times a year: September and February- I applied for both, and they gave me February

What am I doing until school starts
Trying to be productive with my time left in Thailand, and visit a few places before heading to Vermont, the Nowhere
I arrived at Seoul, Korea on January 20
I'll be heading to Los Angeles on the afternoon of January 27 to visit Abe Park and UCLA
Then, I'll be going to New York, NY on February 2, and from there, I'll have to make my way to Berlington, Vermont by either bus or train (and I think I'll be figuring that out later)

Do I know my college dorm address
No, sorry. I'll get that during orientation

What am I majoring in
I have no idea right now


That's pretty much it for now. Any questions, just put 'em in the comment box.

1 comment:

  1. yahhh. pyongtae.
    atleast ure safe n' sound now.
    hahaha. update often =]

    ReplyDelete