Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Winter in Seoul pt IV

Feeling bittersweet
Listening to nothing...
It's 1:21 AM and about -4' Celsius outside
I'm at a LAN shop in Jungnangu, Seoul
(by the way, Jungnangu is a district on the outskirts of
Seoul - random fact of the day!)

Wow. This phenomenon is always mysterious (I don't even know how to describe it): time flies.

And time does fly. It's been 9 days already since I've arrived here, and it's already time to go. Even though I have no friends here, the stay was very enjoyable ^_^ My cousins took very good care of me, and bought me BBQ and other Korean food!

Korean food is very delicious, by the way. Earthy stuff.

It's 1:30 AM right now.

By 11 AM, I would be on my way to the Incheon international airport, and by 4:30 PM, I would be on an airplane headed towards Los Angeles, California.

Yeah!! Abe and UCLA...

No comments:

Post a Comment