Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 182: Haters Anonymous Pt I

I don't know how else to put it. I'm not happy. I don't like it here. I don't like the majority of the people, and the small, but handful of people that I can actually look at and smile is not enough to overpower the feelings I have toward this place.

Sometimes I look at and tell myself that I'm just being overdramatic. Oh, fuck. Are you kidding me? Do you think I'm making all this shit up just so that I can have another reason to be in this fucking mood for the whole day? Just so that I can be like this for one more day?

"The pain of life overrides the joy to the point that joy does not exist." -Kevin Carter, Pulitzer Prize recipient

Damn you, Middlebury College. I didn't even want to come here in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment