Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Night 189: At the Edge of This Mountain

Listening to Mango & Aqua Diva
Feeling like a happy, n00b swing dancer!

I saw your smile
When you first two met
Then all your troubles faded

You knew from the start
Where this all would fly
Falling down to nowhere
Yeah

But being careless,
You know you do not want to hear me
I know you truly want to stay here
Lingering in the clouds

And somewhere in the deepest part of your dreams
At the edge of this mountain
You close your eyes and weep

Oh somewhere in the deepest part of those clouds
Just close your eyes and dream

I heard you cry
For a distant love
Who will never come back

I saw your face
In a flood of tears
Your eyes so empty

But now hear me
You know I never want to hurt you
I know you can't resist it
In your dreams you taste their lips

Hear me, heal me
Sweetness, feelings, love and since so many blames and stories

And somewhere in the deepest part of your dreams
At the edge of this mountain
We just close our eyes and breathe

Oh somewhere in the deepest part of my dreams
At the edge of this mountain
We close our eyes and forget

Oh somewhere in the deepest part of our dreams
At the edge of this mountain
We close our eyes and repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment