Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 92: The Best Quote by a Middlebury College Professor Ever

Feeling ready to pass out!
Listening to Matt Darey - Nocturnal Sunshine Podcast 49
It's 1:55 AM

I'm feeling pretty happy and depressed at the same time, because I have so much to do!! I wish I was in Bangkok, Thailand right now, or even Korea would be fine. SIGH!

Again, more quotes from my Creative Process professor, Penny!!

"I've had some lame ass final projects."
-Penny Campbell, recalling memories on past final projects

"Way to communicate that little mother fucker!"
-Penny Campbell, commenting on a student's solo improv with recycled material-instruments

2 comments:

  1. We're going to have to include this in our new anthology, Shit Penny Campbell Says!!

    ReplyDelete