Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 117: Cooking 101 for J Term

Feeling a bit sleepy
Listening to nothing, absolutely nothing
It's 1:34 AM

The fire alarm went off in my residence hall (a.k.a. Battell) because some careless students did not know how to cook food properly. Pooey. So, we all had to get out of the building before the Public Safety officers came and thoroughly searched the building for any offenders (who will be fined for remaining inside). After the fire alarms were deactivated, I commented to one of the officers:

"Gahh.. these kids!"

I shake my head in disappointment.

The officer laughs.

"Cooking 101! I have to teach that class to these kids for J term." She chuckles and walks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment