Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

If Only 2/2

If only tears were laughter
If only night was day
If only our dearest prayers were answered

No matter what they tell us
No matter what they do to us
No matter what they try to teach to us

If only frowns were smiles
If only storms were sunshowers
If only our deepest fears were cared for

I can only hope
I can only whisper
I can only pray
Only to myself can I say

Can you?
Will you?
Would you?
Please?
Please?

My days are filled with doubt
My weeks are filled with tears
My months are filled with restlessness
My fears are filled with something I don't even know
Longing for your return, your answer
I do not know, please answer

No comments:

Post a Comment