Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 105.5: What You Can Do with Money

Feeling excited about my new job
Listening to Trance channel @ Di.Fm
It's 1:40 PM
A cozy 64' Fahrenheit

So, what can you do with money? There's bazillion possibilities, but here is one for you to try out. A good laugh.

...Reminds me of a woman I know. She was trying to reverse park her car when a young man zipped into the parking space she was in the process of getting into and yelled out of his window “This is what you can do when you can drive!”.

She reversed hard into his car and yelled back “This is what you can do when you have money!”. Her insurance had to pay for the damage, of course, but the man will probably think twice before pulling that trick again...

No comments:

Post a Comment