Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Night 54: Anger and love have no limits...

A small narrative to inspire you...

While Dad was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked up a stone & started scratching lines on the other side of it. In his anger, Dad took the child's hand & hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, his child asked him "Dad when will my fingers grow back?"

Dad was so hurt, he didn't say anything. He went back to his car and kicked it a lot of times. Sitting back, he looked at the scratches; the child wrote "I LOVE YOU DAD"

Anger and love have no limits.
Pass on a blessing to someone you know.
Say hi, wave, and smile at a passer-by.

2 comments:

  1. LoL a sappy emotional tale.
    - Gers

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right - love really has no limits. but do you really think anger is limitless too?
    Because of love, I feel like anger is always fleeting..

    ReplyDelete