Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 36: Last Lecture

Feeling like kicked in the groin and the shins
Listening to your breathing
It's 10:33 AM
I'm really tired




As part of the "Last Lecture" series on campus, a question was posted on a cork board in the school library (and among other places):

"If you could give one last piece of advice to your friends and family, what would it be?"

Small pieces of paper were left on an adjacent table so that people could give anonymous feedback.

A few of the responses:

- Smoke up

- Stop caring about grades so much

- Don't fill up your nalgene in the dining hall

- Listen

- Talk nice about others behind their backs

- Treat others as you would want them to treat others (?)

My responses:

- Be Korean

- Stop talking, start walking

No comments:

Post a Comment