Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 41: Season Change

It's Monday
Still feeling sleepy

I think one of the most charming aspects of coming here to Middlebury, Vermont is the change in season. As I may have mentioned before, the summer here is still cooler than the supposed "winter" in Bangkok, Thailand.

And the coming of spring doesn't just bring with it warming weather and greening trees.

Wait for it...........

Intramural sports!

I'm not that good of a soccer player, but since intramural soccer season is coming up for the spring semester, heck - why not?!!? And I got a few shirts from Ebay for real cheap, too. Wow... the things you can do with a debit card in this country.


Lydia (left) and Nejla (right), a crazy duo
The building in the photo above is my ghetto dorm hall - Battel

That's the Chateau, the French language hall

Some people with too much free time playing frisbee
These are some shots taken from the second floor of the Main Library


That glorious building in the center reside the mathematics and economics department people

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love eBay? Although, I was recently sold a counterfeit product which pissed me the hell off. Nonetheless, great place to find bargains on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your campus looks awesome.
    -gers

    ReplyDelete