Thanks to all readers - I just updated the look on my blog for a more fresh look. I will do try to write my own entries :) soon!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 38: Nothing in Particular, Really

Feeling sleepy
Listening to nothing
It's two in the morning
It's really cold outside

Unless you've been living under a rock, you should definitely have felt the profound effects of the global economic crisis that's going on right now.

My school's food quality has experienced a recession quite recently, inciting campus-wide riots and demonstrations every single day.

Can you think of any effects in your local area? Organization? School? State? Town? City? Country?

Apart from that.

On that bulletin board, I actually wrote another message several days ago:

Stop being selfish, judgmental, and racist!

And someone wrote an anonymous comment on it:

... this is the winner!

I just thought it was funny because what I wrote applies to many people here and in general. And it's even funnier how we become hypocrites ourselves.

Humans are funny people.

No comments:

Post a Comment